Ceiling Fan Installation in Keene, Texas
Are you searching for a professional electrician in Keene, Texas to install a ceiling fan in your home? Installing a ceiling fan may seem like a straightforward project for a homeowner, but in reality, it has been the very tipping point for many homeowners interested in DIY. In fact, ceiling fan installation is one of those underestimated home improvement challenges for many homeowners. If you are looking to add comfort to a certain room in your house, here are a few things to know before attempting your Keene ceiling fan installation. Of course, for best results, call (682) 268-3886 and speak with an expert electrician from Cassel Electric.
Things to Know Before Ceiling Fan Installation in Keene
- Don't skip the directions. Ceiling fans come with a set of directions, and while many of us want to prove we can do things without help, it’s very important to read the directions first. Take some time to read through the installation directions. If something doesn’t make sense, you can either keep reading or call in the help of Cassel Electric to do the job for you.
- You might need help (and that's OK). Don’t let the instructions fool you—chances are you’re going to need some help when installing a new fan. These products are heavy and their awkward size can make it difficult to handle while also messing around with the wiring. When it comes to actually putting the right ceiling fan in the right place and doing so without wasting time or money, then it makes sense for you to call (682) 268-3886 for a Keene fan installation professional like Cassel Electric for assistance.
- Verify you have all the pieces. Before you begin, take out all the pieces of the fan and lay them on the floor. With the pictures in front of you, look at the directions and see if you notice anything missing. If so, now is the time to contact the vendor and let them know of their mistake. They’ll likely send you the missing part, or you may be able to go to the store and exchange the item for a complete kit.
- Ensure it’s the right fit. Not all ceiling fans are created equal, so it’s important for you to determine If the fan you bought will do the trick in the space you have available. For instance, a room that is small in size may not need such a large fan.
- Get the wiring right. The most important step in installing a ceiling fan in Keene, (other than being sure not to drop it on the dog), is to make sure you hook up the wiring correctly. If you do not have experience in working with electricity, you're best to call the experts at Cassel Electric to install the fan for you at (682) 268-3886.
Cassel Electric has been in business since 1982, and we have the skill and experience needed to help you install your ceiling fan, quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. Contact us today at (682) 268-3886 for your free consultation.
Call for FREE Ceiling Fan Installation Quote
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "Very respectable person with great service. I worried that I would get someone who might come out to fix my light fixture issue and might not be able to properly resolve the problem but still would charge me all the same. I was assured that I wouldn't be charged if the problem wasn't resolved. I really believe in that kind of work ethic. Fortunately, it was resolved and while it took just a little over an hour, I wasn't charged extra. Speedy, honest, quality service. Who could ask for more?"
Joshua K. in Dallas, TX2018-08-22
★★★★★ - "I'm a home remodeling contractor in Fort Worth, Texas. I have been using Cassel Electric on my projects for over 3 years and am very satisfied with the services they have provided."
Randall, Electrician in Fort Worth, TX
★★★★★ - "Cassel Electric came out and installed a new electrical panel in our 1960's home. They were efficient and friendly. They cleaned up really well after themselves. I'm very happy with our new electrical panel and the service we received."
Lindsey C. in Fort Worth, TX2016-08-02
★★★★★ - "A home inspection firm found our electrical panel needed to be replaced. After getting several quotes, we hired Cassel Electric for the job. They showed up on time and completed the work the next day. Great job. Thanks"
Brad W., Replace Electrical Panel in North Richland Hills, Texas2016-08-02
★★★★★ - "Power went out in our kitchen when I turned on the microwave. Cassel Electric responded quickly and replaced a faulty GFC plug. Thanks Jerry, I will definitely call Cassel Electric if I have any future electrical issues. "
Sarah in Fort Worth, TX2016-08-02